The Myth: I gone to the campus for a tour before, so I don’t have to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: No matter if you’ve been to campus, it is helpful to check out as an admitted student as you consider carefully your admission offer.
Just what a wonderful time of the year! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have numerous programs for students getting one look that is last they make their decision.
Often times students may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April when they went on a tour their junior or year that is senior. However, it may definitely be worth your time to visit campus in the context as an admitted student. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? May I see myself right here? What information do I need to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an student that is admitted an entirely various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is absolutely a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to simply take a serious and look that is close. Where would we be residing? Who be my classmates? Which professors will likely be teaching my classes? What communities will we join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and start to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! It is possible to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting city near you! We understand that traveling to campus might be logistically difficult, but we want to be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! On behalf of the Office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We aspire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a spring admit, and so I’m essentially waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every USC admits students to the spring semester, shmoop custom college papers expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students year. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we might be able to move some of the learning pupils to the fall semester, spring admission is not a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
Why do it is done by us? Well, every year we all know there will be students making in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad. We also have a very competitive admission process at USC, and we can never admit all the wonderful students whom affect USC. So spring admission allows us to admit a lot more of the incredible students we would like at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after a couple of semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are just as much USC students as other Trojan, and we want them at USC as some other Trojan. Visiting USC in the spring permits you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease in to the university change by taking classes at a district college. You’ll explore the world through a study abroad program. It is possible to have a break through the grind and enjoy a couple of months off of school!
You should visit our site at www.usc.edu/springadmit when you yourself haven’t done so already. There is lots of details about the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning the fall to purchasing USC football period tickets.
If you are a spring admit, please know that you will be an accomplished pupil and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family. We look forward to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. In the event that you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact every person by June 1st with either a request spring grades or a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For those of you have already been admitted, or are wondering just what the next steps will be if you are admitted, this website’s for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter that it says. What this means is, you have until June 1st to decide if you receive the admission decision before June 1stst, you have actually two days to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill out the FAFSA therefore the CSS profile ASAP, or even already completed. We don’t desire your power to commit to USC become held up by financial aid. The sooner we have these documents, the quicker we can allow you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the greater the chances. You are able to submit your housing application prior to the dedication deposit. USC additionally has off-campus student housing, so do not forget to check those options too.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your dedication deposit. You will receive an e-mail with all the link.
- Send all official that is final from your most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of course, we are constantly ready to help. So if you want anything, please just give us a call!